Fertility & Conception by Dr Karen Trewinnard
Getting pregnant and ensuring that your baby has the best start in life requires careful planning, which needs to start well in advance of conception. This book tells you everything you need to know and do before embarking on the great adventure of pregnancy.
* Helps you maximise your chances of becoming pregnant.
* Provides essential advice on all reproductive health issues for women and men.
* Promotes a natural way to boosting your fertility and preparing for pregnancy.
* Helps you decide when and how to stop and change your contraception.
* Teaches you how to interpret your fertility signals.
* Includes practical tips, plus a special quick reference action plan.
* Highlights the sensitive issues to discuss with your partner.
* Contains real-life accounts from future parents.